About our client:
Our client is a based mobile agency. They create digital experiences rooted in human-centered insights. They started launching our own digital products. Our experience as creators of successful startups is what gives us the knowledge to help companies to innovate. They follow a user centered and collaborative approach, working from discovery and ideation, to development & launch.
As a Product Owner, we expect you to show proactiveness in your daily work: not only think about to drive your product further, but also to engage with the stakeholders to involve them in the product vision, and with your team to make sure everybody is in the same (speed)boat. Keeping an up-to-date roadmap of your product, user story/epic writing with your team, inceptions of new ideas, and release planning will be among your top day-to-day activities.
As the owner of one or multiple clients, we also expect you to demonstrate accountability and responsibility about the product you and your team deliver. In order to support your decisions, we expect you to measure the success of your product against real user data.
- Serve as the user's voice, always representing their interests.
- Work with internal or external customers to analyze their needs and align product roadmap to enterprise strategic goals.
- Own the product roadmap.
- Break down ideas and product vision from the conceptual level down to epics and User Stories with a clear scope, boundaries and time-contrained to a team Sprint.
- Develop and maintain a prioritized user stories backlog with its top ready for development.
- Define product metrics, and their use during the product development process (cost of delay, ROI, market analysis…).
- Agree on detailed descriptions for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- Take part and deal with product related problems, making necessary decisions, doing a complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Understand the end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the envisioning and concept development, and product reviews, shortening the feedback loop.
- Accountability for your product, adding value and communicating the product needs with business partners.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure team’s focus on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Working on internal products, Identify and help the internal customers, understand the business mode l and value proposition.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for questions/queries related to the product.
- Represents team in front of stakeholders, customers, or users.
- Team player, servant leader mindset. You have a clear point of view but also know when others are right. You enjoy working together with your partners.
- Work closely with senior management as stakeholders to create a product that fits the company portfolio.
- Follow the competitors’ solutions and industry trends.
- Increase the understanding of Agile practices, Lean Startup, new technological opportunities and keep updated about new trends.
- At least 3-5 years working on product management.
- Previous experience in APP.
- Deep understanding and experience with Agile practices.
- Experience with data-driven decision making: KPIs, key metrics, A/B testing…
- Experience managing product roadmap.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Minimum understanding of technologies used in software product development. Ideally, previous software development educational background.
- API product experience: their Ecommerce is built as a Microservice platform, and some of their products are offered via API.
- English/Spanish. You feel comfortable in both languages.
- Strategic and creative thinker, setting goals in the short term and long term for your product. Their Ecommerce is 10 years old; you need to keep it on the top so many years more!
- Used to work under demanding environments, self-motivated, and ready to play in changing context.